TEACHING ASSISTANT LEVEL 2
37 Hours per week
Term time +5 days (39 weeks)
Required as soon as possible
Line Manager: SENCO
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible.
You will work supporting teaching and learning alongside the class teacher. This role would suit somebody who has a passion for working with children, is ambitious, has good communication skills and who want to make a difference.
The right candidate will use the same language as teachers and have identical expectations to them so that students receive a consistent approach.
We are looking for someone who:
• is keen to work with children and support them in their learning;
• is positive in their approach to their work and all members of the school community;
• has the skills to work as part of the school team;
• is dedicated to supporting every child to achieve their very best;
• can contribute towards extra-curricular activities;
• has an interest in developing their knowledge of SEND and is willing to support learning of children with additional needs;
• have the experience and skills to successfully support children who are autistic and/or have complex social, emotional and mental health need